BC PNP is an investment immigration program designed to attract businessmen, women, and entrepreneurs from all over the world, and to encourage them to invest in the province of British Columbia with the aim of supporting the province’s economic growth by creating entrepreneurial projects and creating jobs for citizens And residents of Canada. On the other hand, investors and entrepreneurs can obtain Canadian citizenship and permanent residence in Canada. The process of selecting investors from all over the world to obtain permanent residence in Canada is done according to a system of points awarded according to multiple criteria to measure the ability of immigrants to integrate and live in Canada. These standards include age, educational level, work experience, language skills, and others.
Terms of Investing in Canada – British Columbia Immigration Program (Business Immigration)
Privileges and benefits of immigration to Canada:
- Free school education for children and support for higher education.
- Free medical insurance.
- Tax benefits for children and families with children under the age of 18.
- Other benefits, such as a pension plan, maternity, parental benefits and many more.
- Work rights and assistance in finding a job.
- Canadian citizenship (if eligible).
- Ability to include husband / wife and family members (children under 22).
Requirements and conditions for eligibility for immigration to Canada – immigration to British Columbia (business immigration)
- The net personal property of the invested individual should be 600,000 Canadian dollars.
- In order for the applicant to be eligible to submit his application to the British Columbia Immigration Entrepreneurship Program, the investor must have experience in managing his own company for a period of more than 3 years during the past ten years. Or that he has more than 4 years experience in the field of management in one of the company’s departments and that he is responsible for managing at least three people in his previous experiences. Or to be a company manager for a year and to have two years of experience in the field of management.
- The applicant must have a degree in diploma or any accredited academic certificate for a period of study of not less than two years.
- The investor must reside in British Columbia and run his business on a daily basis.
- Create a business plan that describes and explains your company’s business model and operations, the types of goods and services to be provided, job duties, information about your company’s financial performance, how to make a profit and achieve continuous and long-term business success.
- To provide at least one job opportunity for Canadian citizens or for permanent residents.
- Pass minimum points related to the British Columbia Entrepreneurial Program.
- Eligible family members: the husband / wife who submits the request and the children of the applicant under the age of 18 who are completely dependent on him.
Costs required to migrate to Canada – Immigration to British Columbia (business immigration)
- Net property: 600,000 Canadian dollars
- Minimum investment: 200,000 Canadian dollars
- Application registration fee: CAD 300.
- Application fee: 3,500,000 Canadian dollars.